Frequently Asked Questions About Relocating & Moving
Jacks Removal Services offers the most competitively-priced removals services in Forster.
Moving can be daunting, especially if you’ve never been through the process before. At Jacks Moving Services, we’re 100% committed to making sure we provide you with a removals service that fulfils your every need. Here are some of our most commonly asked questions to give you some insight into why we are Forster’s preferred choice for removals.
1. Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
With a combined experience of over 50 years, we can confidently relocate your items without damage and on time. Our trucks are fully equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment to ensure a swift successful move.
2. What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right company for the job?
We have taken the time to train all staff as they enter the industry. We ensure that our staff understand that each move is different and to take the approach that each job is to be treated as if they were moving their own furniture. Only after a gruelling twelve months of on-the-job training do we allow our staff to perform a move without supervision.
3. Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
We specialise in the relocation of local moves within the Manning Valley area, as well as interstate trips weekly to Queensland. We also run a weekly trip to Sydney, which allows us to backload smaller jobs to all destinations at a very reasonable rate.
4. How do you normally charge for your service?
We have the option of charging by the hour, or if preferred, you can call us on 02 6555 2105 and arrange for a free on-site quote. This way, we can confirm an agreed price before any work is carried out.
5. What makes your pricing competitive?
After years of being in business, our price schedules are constantly under scrutiny. We ensure that our prices remain fair within the market whilst providing a high class service.
6. Are there any special offers you would like to offer to Oneflare customers?
We will provide 10 free moving boxes with each move booked through the Oneflare website by simply mentioning this promotion at the time of booking. These boxes will be delivered free of charge.
7. How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
To help save money for moving, please ensure the following:
- All electrical equipment is unplugged and disconnected ready for removal
- All furniture that requires disassembly has been taken apart before the truck arrives
- When possible, have items ready to be moved on the ground level ready for the movers to collect
8. What are the typical things that you need to know before you can provide a quote to a customer?
When providing a quote, we will need a complete list of items to be moved, a description of pick-up and delivery access points and a moving date. If there are any unusual circumstances, these should be declared at the time of requesting a quote.
9. Are you an insured business and do you guarantee your work?
We carry transit and public liability insurance. Insurance for accidental damage to your contents must be taken out yourself by NSW law, should you feel it necessary.
10. What makes you the most reliable and trustworthy company for the job?
We are proud of our exceptional customer service and the many testimonials from satisfied clients that we have helped move. It is our belief that with over 25 years of experience in the removals industry, we are getting it right and can be trusted to do so.
11. What questions should a customer ask to hire the right service professional?
How long has the business been running? How are staff trained and selected for a position with the company? Are free quotes available? What size trucks are available?
12. What do you like most about your job?
We enjoy our job as each day is a new challenge. No two moves are the same. With each job comes new challenges and new people to meet, so the job is always evolving.
13. Do you have a favourite customer story you would like to share?
Recently we completed a move of two items that another company had attempted but failed to remove them from the premises due to inexperience. We turned up and had the items out in 10 minutes much to the client’s delight. Words could not explain the gratitude shown by them once the move was completed.